23 May 2011

Director Seeking Writer For Gay-themed Short Film

Post date: 23 May 2011
I'm more of a director than a writer... I compose music and write lyrics but I can't seem to channel the kind of dialogue I want for a short movie. So that's where you come in!

I'm looking for someone who can bring the wit and come up with most if not all of the dialogue. I have the bigger picture in my head, so that leaves the writing details to you. PLEASE include some samples of your writing in your e-mail.

The short is definitely gay-themed, with fetishistic overtones, however it is NOT an adult movie. I want this to be humorous and a bit quirky. Be open and let's talk!

Location: Manhattan

Compensation: Let's talk

Contact Information:

For inquiries: gigs-chp8a-2396200765@craigslist.org

For submissions: gigs-chp8a-2396200765@craigslist.org
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.