17 June 2011

Writer Wanted for Savvy Online Gay Website (rate: $25 per article)

Post date: 17 June 2011
I am starting an on-line gay website for savvy homosexuals in the Los Angeles area. I am looking for a great core team to help me get this site up and running. Right now I have several categories that need attention:

1. Foodies!
2. Whats going on in LA?
3. Deals and more deals: Get me to the discount on-time
4. WEHO, Whats up??
5. Personals section
6. Whawwtt not to wear

I will pay 25 dollars an article. Please understand this is my own money, and I am really doing this to bring together a community that needs a stronger voice. Please email me writing samples and any resume/writing history you have. Also - feel free to submit sample articles for any of the categories mentioned above.

Location: Los Angeles

Compensation: 25/article

Contact Information:

For inquiries: gigs-wgxbk-2445173257@craigslist.org

For submissions: gigs-wgxbk-2445173257@craigslist.org
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.