20 November 2010

Telecommute Adult Site Reviewer / Writer Needed For Gay Blog

Post date: 20 November 2010
Reply to: job-m92se-2068712766@craigslist.org

I'm looking for a long-term adult site reviewer / writer for my gay blog. I need someone who has experience in this field and is capable of writing in a casual manner.

I will provide you links to galleries/video clips, and require selected keywords to be used when writing original content for my blog (video reviews, model reviews, site reviews, etc.).

This task will require you to write mainly about men. If you are able to prove that you are of legal age (18 years or older), have a fast internet connection and feel comfortable writing about these topics then please send the following by email:

1) Three samples of your best lascivious writings
2) Your initial bid to write 30 blog posts (300 words per post)
3) Background (Tell me about yourself)

Compensation: Please provide your rate for 30 blog posts at 300 words per post

Telecommuting is ok.

More information here.
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.