04 August 2010

Queer School, USA, gay

Post date: 04 August 2010
Queer School, USA, gay
Category: Resource
Founder/Editor: Undisclosed
E-mail Address: Online form

Description:
I've read a lot of stories about gay boys at school or of school age. Some have a lot of sex in, some don't. The thing I enjoy most is when the story is well written and written in such a way that I care about the protagonists. Some may tell you something new, some remind you of your own experience. Some will surprise or even shock. I like every story I list on this site. I think they are all worth reading and my thanks goes out to all the authors who have so freely shared their talents and imagination with others. All bar a couple of the stories listed here are complete. Those that are not probably never will be and finished at a point that leaves a story worth reading.

(Directory entry)
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.