Category: Blog
Founder/Editor: Lee Wind
E-mail Address: Undisclosed
Description:
So who is this blogsite for? I think it's for teens (queer or not), for librarians, for teachers, for booksellers, for people with teens in their lives and for anyone interested in YA books with GLBTQ characters and themes. What books are already out there? What's new? Your answers are here. "I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell do I Read?" also offers a chance for readers to post reviews of the GLBTQ YA books and to read each other's reviews. Every book will eventually have its own post and listing in the column on the right. Click on the title and you'll go to the post on that book. There will be a brief summary, a photo of the cover, and of course whenever possible a link to the author's website. The "comments" for each book post will be the place for you to review the book yourself, and check out what other people thought of the book. This blogsite is also for those interested in fascinating quotes and poems from GLBTQ history. Every week I'll be sharing one of my favorites, helping to show you all what a rich and varied tapestry of queer written culture already exists - some of it modern, and some of it ancient!
(Directory entry)
This blog is no longer updated. Please instead visit Writers For Diversity for new opportunities for women/ LGBT writers and writers of color. Thank you.


